EA Hike – Závist
Join us for a short hike to the Závist outlook tower, where a large Celtic oppidum once stood. This event is perfect for both those new to Effective Altruism as well as for catching up with old friends. Leave your laptops at home and come explore the great outdoors with us.
- The hike is 8 km long and should take us about 2 hours to complete.
- Meetup point: Kačerov at the 333 bus stop (https://maps.app.goo.gl/1AhqZdYtWXLjgrjJ8 )
- Meeting time: 11:20
- Bus 333 leaving to Dolní Břežany Hradišťátko at 11.36
- We’ll walk to the outlook tower, loop back to Dolní Břežany and be back in Prague around 3 pm
- Route: https://mapy.cz/s/bucehodure
What to bring:
- Good shoes for hiking
- Packed lunch
- Appropriate outdoor clothes (layers, waterproof jacket)